Thursday, June 14, 2012

oakley radar sunglasses

A ground! a dialect. I also hold back an angry.
Edge thinking to this weekend night, only to call her. Side dialing: Do not last that pique ghost to answer the phone, talked over the phone, beep -, -, whom? , brats, I swore, but his mouth still loaded sweet: phone: - up and she said no, I was no number. the TV on, I was looking at the TV, then go take a bath, so toss about, has come to night almost ten o'clock. to sit next to the telephone and dialed the phone, but I never thought the caller said her work s gone. I look bad luck, back to my room getting ready for bed, only to set up mosquito nets, the phone rang, my mother picked up on the outside over? , my heart was so sub-gods, yet to answer, then she said: still next to it! stop,oakley radar sunglasses, early close, 20 minutes or half an hour, the boss will not say. car, The Zhongshan Shihchih the car only to find You're wrong, that place specifically to go to Guangzhou and Zhongshan Xiaolan car, I forgot to say, is the head of the bus,fake oakleys, Axis, cars, trucks have safety hearing the word. to the train station through the train station? Renmin Road? Liuhua station?

No comments:

Post a Comment