Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakleys having a good household.

A shower. Opportunity to come!
Ye Hongyan do not know I had a sudden change, as usual into the bathroom to undress bathing, bathroom door did not locked I drink some wine,fake oakley sunglasses, cheer, threw open the bathroom door, regardless of the Ye Hongyan of screaming, hugging She desperately kissed.
Ye Hongyan resisted for a while, slowly stop the resistance, acquiescence my behavior. I flashed Zhang Yuqiong the shadows, I close my eyes to kiss the sweet memories and Zhang Yuqiong can not help but to Ye Hongyan Zhang Yuqiong. Hearts Q, I love you I was talking about would be crazy to express their love. love to the depths of my light shouted: Ye Hongyan shivers, the force pushed me away, not without disappointment, said: I mind blank for a few seconds, then Samsam back out. See Ye Hongyan the bathroom door slammed shut, I could not help but sigh, how I obediently retreat? I really useless! What is impossible to do! I grew more and more think Wohuo, grabbed the bottle and drank the wine. or alcohol is the best, so I have no pain, and carried away.
I mentioned the bottle, saying, I drank the wine, aimlessly walking disorder. Good his mother emptiness, loneliness
Have unknowingly, I went to the Chang family near, I turned to want to go, but one would like to have come, why not peek? So I found a corner and hid, drinking and staring Zhang Yuqiong room windows. I wish to play Zhang Yuqiong open the window with a smile said it was Before long, a miracle really Zhang door of the court appeared! I really see Zhang Yuqiong However, Zhang Yuqiong black face, the attitude of polite Zhang parent took to send a person. Ashes I know Mr Allen !
I desperately told myself calm, cool is not the hands. Eyes flame, tightly pegged in front of all. Mr Allen to Zhang doing? Zhang parent pull Zhang Yuqiong out the level of both hands, I was slightly thump a bit Chang, do the Mr Allen wants to marry? I made a chilling, only a little tipsy also been scared off. I was uneasy to start thinking about countermeasures.
Zhang Yuqiong even marry an old man can not marry Mr Allen this beast! I frantically looked at Mr Allen talk and laugh freely with Zhang parent and always black face Zhang Yuqiong, could not help but wanted to rush pull Zhang Yuqiong leave. I think of the the Zhang parent did almost kill the cold attitude and Zhang Yuqiong hate the way, I hesitated a moment, we did not have to go out.
I have red eyes, looked at Allen and parent to speak,fake oakley sunglasses, to get on BMW to leave until Mr Allen.
Mr Allen,fake oakleys! I cursed one, wanted to call the Heavens to prepare mustered the troops to go to Mr Allen wherever he goes, enjoy trouble I can touch a long time did not touch the phone, then remember the phone is thrown. Damn! I am annoyed , so busy that the mobile phone market to buy mobile phones, having a good household.
Call to my room to ask Ye Hongyan eat no SIM card two hours to take effect. Seeing the lunch, will be in the public telephone booths. Ye Hongyan was going to go eat, so he asked me whether they go back, I thought , decided to let Xie nightRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment